University of Idaho Extension Property 2015/6
Talk about convenient, IT'S RIGHT IN TOWN! But the snow here comes and goes so get it when you can!
- Sandpoint Nordic Club members ski free on these trails. Non-members are required to pay $3 per day. There is a pay box at the Boyer trail head.
- These trails are groomed by volunteer members of the Sandpoint Nordic Club.
- Access and parking is located at 2105 North Boyer Avenue, Sandpoint.
- Dogs are allowed; however, you must clean-up after your dog!
- Walking is not allowed on the ski trails; however, there is a groomed walking trail.
The red shows the ski trail and the yellow shows the walking/biking/snowshoeing trail for 2016/7.